Beauty Tips For Body Care
I've had acne since I was 13, and during this time it has ranged from mild to severe, or at least what I fearfully considered severe. Recently, even at age 25, I started to get breakouts once again and from my history immediately assumed the worst.I've tried everything from 2% benzoyl peroxide to accutane over the years, and I sincerely mean with everything in between.About 10 days ago I stopped eating dairy and beef. Might cut wheat soon, but for now just those two things. I thought, best case scenario, I'll stop getting new zits.Not only did I stop getting new zits, but red blemishes on my face leftover from mostly healed acne began to heal faster than they ever have. My skin improved in almost every way over my entire body. The difference was immediately obvious in a way I didn't even think was possible for me.I'm kind of bewildered to know the solution was this simple all along. I mean, I'm a man who loves his cheese (was probably 20% of my diet before this), but I will give it up in a heartbeat for clear skin. I was encouraged to try this because it was mentioned pretty adamantly on WebMD, which is a resource I've always valued. If you're in a spot where you're willing to try relatively radical diet changes for clear skin, do some research and really consider cutting the dairy. Apparently it is especially recognized as a source in adult male acne (though the relationship between hormones present in dairy foods and acne doesn't seem to be sex exclusive). This change worked wonders for me - I could throw away $150+ in harsh skincare products tomorrow and not be at a loss for it.Thanks for reading.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by RatBashin
No comments:
Post a Comment