Beauty Tips For Body Care
Feb 15, 2015July 2, 2015My skin (dry, acne prone) was a nightmare for a while. Finally saw my dermatologist (she books 3 months out) and she hooked me up. I made some lifestyle changes along with the stuff she prescribed for me, and I'm happy with this progress I've made thus far. I'm really hoping my skin stays this clear for a while.Here's my routine if anyone is interested in it. (P is for prescription stuff.)Morning:Charcoal Konjac sponge exfoliationCerave foaming facial cleanser(P) BenzaClin if a pimple appears (which was pretty much my whole face at first)German Nivea (only a tiny bit)Hada Labo UV Creamy Gel SPF50PA+++(No makeup because I worry it will aggravate my skin and I also don't know how to put it on.)Evening:Cerave foaming facial cleanser(P) Retin-A gel 0.025% (the cream makes me break out)(P) Spironolactone(P) DoxycyclineFlip/change the t-shirt pillowcase.Lifestyle:I avoid as much wheat and dairy as possible. If I eat a piece of bread or cheese or something, I am guaranteed to have a pimple within 36 hours.I use fragrance-free, dye-free detergent to wash anything that is going to come into contact with my face (bedding, towels).I do my very best not to touch my face.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by EricaJoy
No comments:
Post a Comment