Saturday, 4 July 2015

Acne Issue on bottoms NSFW

Beauty Tips For Body Care
I have issue with this since I was 15 years old. It is really affecting my self esteem with this. I been trying to do different things to how to get rid of it. I tried Epsom Salts (it work for my dad very well), Neutrogena products, Clean and Clear product, lastly PanOxyl Bar 10%. It seem nothing really working very well. I changed my bed sheet, pillow and comforter every week. Never use the same pant and underwear everyday. I replaced my Shower Puff every other week. I take a cool shower. I use PanOxyl on my bottom after rinsing off my body.It is really frustrating to have this problem. Sometime some of them is painful to sit since they are about to pop. I never pop them, I just leave them alone since they are so many of them and I don't bother to pop them at all. I have dark spots, pimples and Zits all over.I am asking SCA to help me to solve this issue. Derm is my last resort since I have extremely low budget.Here the link to my bottom album. Keep in mind, it is NSFW. http://imgur.com/a/GxEBm
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by sapphirecrimson

No comments:

Post a Comment