Beauty Tips For Body Care
Hey guys, I'm usually just a lurker here but I have a skin issue that has come up and is being quite bothersome. At first I thought it was just a heat rash but it has progressively gotten worse. It's all over my face, chest, back, and there's a few spots on my neck and it all itches SO MUCH! http://imgur.com/nqR7H4PAnyone have any home remedies to recommend to maybe help the redness and itching go away? I haven't left the house in 2 days because it looks so bad and at this point I probably will be having to skip some 4th of July parties this weekend because I almost look diseased. My doctor's office is closed on Fridays so going to a medical professional isn't really an option today unless I go to a Walk In Clinic or the ER. I haven't changed my diet or hygiene routine. I've also been downing Benadryl every 6 hours since yesterday.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by phenobarbidoll89
No comments:
Post a Comment