Monday, 6 July 2015

"dirt" still on my face after makeup remover, oil cleanse, and face wash

Beauty Tips For Body Care
Hi! newbie with very acne prone skin here. I start the day by washing my face, toner, etc. and wear a very light layer of foundation and bronzer. Fast forward 10 or 11 hours later when it's time to take off my makeup, I use a makeup remover cloth, then oil cleanse with castor/olive oils, then wash that all off with one of a few face washes I have. Then I take a cotton ball with toner and wipe my face, only to find the cotton ball shows a ton of dirt. I hate putting so much harsh toner on my face and know that this dirt cannot be good, as I am very acne prone. What can I do to get this dirt off before I get to the toner step? Any gentle toner recommendations?
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by panda852

No comments:

Post a Comment