Beauty Tips For Body Care
Long Time Lurker! Second time poster (you guys are amazing!)I am a 36 year old asian female. I have been suffering with bad skin all my life. At my best, with makeup I look like this. It isn't awful, but you can see I have scarring, and the cysts underneath. This was also me at my best.. my skin has not been great. I live in a very humid climate. I am also approaching 37. I am starting to see wrinkles.I have tried tazortac from a doctor in the past. That was insanely too strong. I am on birth control.I currently OCM a few times a week. I am about to start daily again. I have been using Cetaphil, and just a hyaluronic acid, with vit c, tea tree, and a retinol. On my cystic acne, MB buffering lotion and hydrocolloid bandages. This past month I have been in San Francisco, and have not really been wearing my daily makeup.I am going home on Monday, and plan on trying a new routine.Another question I like to OCM fast on some days. Other days, more deeply. I was considering using different oils for deeper cleansing. I ordered a ton of microfiber clothes and some sweet almond oil. I have been OCM with DHC's Deep Cleansing Oil. I love the product. I always get grits. Maybe if I use the sweet almond oil on days I want to deep cleanse, and let it soak in for minutes? Then daily, I could use the quick melting DHC oil which is more expensive. I would also like to try the microfiber clothes with Cetaphil. Should I cycle a konjac sponge in there? Amazon has 42 *microfiber clothes on sale for 20 dollars!I also love Cetaphil, because if I don't rinse it all off, I know it is ok.Pocketderm users, what other products should I buy to use with the product? What routines do you have? I hope to have my order in the next 24 hours! I am going straight for acne, although aging is always a conceren. I think most acne things I use also help with wrinkles. I bought Cereve AM. I have not tried it yet. I am really excited about it! I hope I do not have a bad reaction to it!I do not want to go over to asian beauty, but any other girls in their later 30s, dealing with acne? What do you do about preventing wrinkles? I hate my acne.. I do not want wrinkles.. but it is like a double edged sword.I am adopted, and I am sort of scared for the future, as I do not know what I will look like as I get older. My very fair skinned italian mother has beautiful plump skin at 66.Help!TD;LR - What should I buy from Amazon (shopping spree) to make Pocketderm the most effective for my aging asian skin, with cystic acne? Should I use a thicker oil for a deeper OCM? Thank you /r/skincareaddiction .. because of you.. I will feel better about myself.. and I get to try it for free.. I plan on hitting up the codes!<3
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by angeltart
No comments:
Post a Comment