Beauty Tips For Body Care
I'm very fair-skinned so sunscreen is a part of my daily routine, especially in the summer. It's been particularly sunny lately so I've been extra diligent the past few months. But now my usually clear skin has a layer of small bumps across my forehead and some bumps in other places on the face too. I'm pretty sure it's from the sunscreen suffocating my skin. But I need the sunscreen to protect my face.. What to do?The sunscreen I use on my face is typically Neutrogena dry-touch - the one that's not oily. I typically use 70 SPF +I'm using Neutrogena naturals facewash every night and often mornings too. I exfoliate with Aveno facewash about 1x per week. I use Clinque face lotion at night if my face feels dry. I haven't been wearing makeup on my face aside from eye-makeup, except for the 1 to 2 times per month I'm required to wear full makeup for work gigs. That doesn't seem to cause flairs though.Would love any recs for good sunscreen or facewash or insight into what I may be doing wrong. My forehead is literally texturized right now... Thank you :)
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by toasterlips
No comments:
Post a Comment