Thursday, 2 July 2015

Just bored here... How many of you follow an asian skincare routine, or at least, have the same views in skincare? Also, if you have one, What is your favorite asian beauty product?

Beauty Tips For Body Care
Just wondering here... I actually do like and follow their views and methods of skincare (except appying 2 moisturizers). Just seeing my face only having 2 hormonal pimples a month makes me a believer. Last year aka before my skincare journey, I litterally had each month on each side of my cheeks 5 cystic bumps (probably because of a cleanser I was using, curse you Equate Acne Face Wash!). Anyway, I'm still slowly building up my routine together. I know I know, this is probably TMI, but I'm bored and I don't mind so deal with it. :P
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by Lyannis

No comments:

Post a Comment