Beauty Tips For Body Care
Okay, so I searched around and I'm still lost. I think I have combination skin, but I'm not sure. Basically, it's flaky on my forehead and cheeks, and then I believe I have Sebaceous Filaments on my chin, nose and now it's spreading out from my nose and edging up on my cheeks. :( I have a very basic routine, cleanse face with CeraVe cleanser, Stridex in the red box, and then moisturize with CeraVe in the tub. Originally the SF wasn't on my cheeks and my chin wasn't bad, but since having a baby in February and starting a job in a warehouse with no A/C and very high humidity, my skin has just gotten incredibly bad. I'm not sure if it's a contributing factor, but I sweat a LOT at work. So, my questions are:Do I have combination skin? it gets oily on my nose, but my cheeks and forehead are dry and flaky.AHA? BHA? I read AHAs are good for dry skin, but BHAs are good for SF.. halp.Should I be using a different cleanser and moisturizer?I'm overweight, and I drive power equipment at work so my arms are always bent and my upper arm smushes into my forearm so my inner elbow gets really sweaty and now I've developed acne(I think) there. It might even be tiny blisters, I scratched one off and it stung like a blister would. What can I do to remedy this? potato quality pictureI'm trying to improve my health overall, I've recently started keto and now I want to improve my skin. I'd really appreciate any help you guys can give me!ETA: I can take some pictures of my shitty skin if needed.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by burritos666
No comments:
Post a Comment