Sunday, 5 July 2015

Never posted before but this is an EMERGENCY.

Beauty Tips For Body Care
Please help. First time poster, long time lurker and adorer of this subreddit. EPIDUO has burnt my skin to a crisp.My skin is severely red and my skin is shedding. I have used Aloe Vera gel and la Roche posay lipid repleneshing balm to try to calm & moisturise it but I have to perform in a show in 2 days and am having pictures taken - I need my skin to not look like the rough side of a sponge with foundation on!I am also hesitant as I have bad acne and incredibly oily skin so I am worried this will bring me back to square 1 after months of hard work on a skin care routine to control my skins bad behaviour :(Any suggestions? Thanks xxx
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by Catinherhat

No comments:

Post a Comment