Beauty Tips For Body Care
Hello people of r/skincareaddiction.I am turning to you guys because I am really stuck and quite frankly, terrified. I hope this is the right subreddit; if not, can someone direct me to the right one? I had a mosquito bite on the top of my leg which I scratched (Stupid, I know.) and opened up, causing a Staph infection. This started about two or three weeks ago and since then I went to an ER clinic and the doctor gave a quick look, said it was Staph, and prescribed me Sulfamethoxazole. I only have about four days left of the antibiotic which I have taken religiously twice a day. So far, my leg seems to not be healing. The redness and swelling went away, but there is still a about slightly smaller than dime size flat "boil" that is a dark purple color leading to a slightly greenish/white interior. It looks like the area is bruised. I have tried bandaging it, leaving it open, topical colloidal silver, rubbing alcohol to sterilize the area, taking vitamins to boost my immune system, and even drinking an eyedropper of colloidal silver (Not enough to turn me blue) and so far nothing has worked. I am using hand sanitizer as much as I can along with washing my hands frequently. I have nowhere to turn and I feel terrified that I am destined to have a hole in my leg that is slowly getting worse or might scar. If anyone wants to see a picture, I will post one. Any help will be beyond appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by staph1867
No comments:
Post a Comment