Thursday, 24 September 2015

[Routine Help] I have some questions on OCM before trying it out

Beauty Tips For Body Care
My current routine is Papulex face wash and then Cetaphil daily moisturiser every morning. In the past I was given epiduo for my blackheads but it didn't work. I would like to try OCM.My skin is:- Sensitive- Dry and oily around t-zone area, normal around cheek area- Blackheads on forehead, around my nose and chin/lip area- Lots of sebaceous filament on my nose- A few spots near time of month or when I eat chocolateMy questions:What oil(s) should I use? I have only found recipes for separate skin types, not combination.Do I need a cleanser/moisturiser or will the oil alone suffice as a routine?How often should I do it? I've read that it is not needed to do everyday but I imagine my face will feel dirty if I don't do it everyday or if I need to remove make up.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by ohmyglobohmyglob

No comments:

Post a Comment