Beauty Tips For Body Care
Having had acne for almost 20 years now, I feel like I'm getting closer and closer each year to the real cause (of my acne). I've improved it in various ways over the years, but it's still not completely gone.I've noticed when I get sick, whether it's the flu, a cold, or anything else that requires my immune system, my acne completely disappears and my complexion is perfect. Seems weird, right?Well with further research I have found that acne can be caused by your immune system overreacting to the harmless acne bacteria. It considers this a huge threat, thus sends white blood cells, and therefore inflammation, to the skin. Your body is fighting something is doesn't need to be fighting and thus causing acne. When your sick, your immune system is busy fighting whatever you have and doesn't consider the acne bacteria (which is harmless anyways) to be a priority, thus your skin clears because your immune system isn't worrying about the acne bacteria.This is what I have gathered so far. If you have any input, please let me know.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by plsdontrespond
No comments:
Post a Comment