Beauty Tips For Body Care
I've finally decided I need to get some advice from this sub since a lot of people recommended it for me. My acne was never bad until about a year ago. I started working out the summer beforehand but stopped and got really lazy. I started playing videogames all day, eating like shit and I wasnt happy with myself. I continued eating awful and 1 ear later I am now a greasy mess and my face is disgusting. I have nothing to take a picture with but its around my chin and temples, a bit on my nose. Its bright red and I currently am taking adapalene and Benzoyl Peroxide. Its been about two weeks but I really need some help getting my diet together and figuring out why im so greasy all the time. I wash my face morning and night time and have started to eat better, but its still greasy. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you very much.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by tolerxnce
No comments:
Post a Comment