Beauty Tips For Body Care
I've literally never seen this many moles on a person. I literally have HUNDREDS, like at least 250 on my entire body. Barely any on my lower body and an absolute shit-ton on my upper body.Before you start talking about getting them checked out, I've had them for 10 years and I NEVER go out into the sun.How do I remove them? I hate them so much. I'm absolutely peppered with them. All I want is nice skin. I want to wear revealing clothes and feel comfortable showing my skin, but these fucking brown bumps are EVERYWHERE. And yes, they are moles, they're not some other skin condition. I get it from my dad, he also has a horrendous amount of moles.It devastates me. Do I have to trade them in for hundreds of little scars on my body? Considering that mole removal can be hundreds of dollars, am I looking at paying tens of thousands of dollars just to scar my entire body?Please help me. :( I feel really depressed.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by MoleGirl
No comments:
Post a Comment