Saturday, 26 March 2016

[Anti-Aging] Newbie in USA - products?

Beauty Tips For Body Care
I've been following this sub for a long time, and I read about all theese products that I have never seen back home. So naturally, the first thing I did when I got to USA was buying the Cerave foam cleanser, jar and PM lotion!But I need some help finding AHA/BHA and Vitamin C serums, as the ones I can remember reading about often are Paula's Choice 2% ( but it is expensive?) and Retin-A (but thats prescription?). Oh, and does "over the counter" mean without prescription, in pharmacies? Not only do I need help picking out products, but I need someone to tell me where I would go about finding theese products.. I am so lost, and I am going to New York City tomorrow, and will probably be even more lost :oA little about my skin: - Just turned 30 years old - Smoker (shame!) - Combination, dry patches on cheeks occationally - Not prone to acneMy skin is very "dull", probably thanks to the smoking. I would love to get some glow back, and I have some fine lines - again probably due to smoking..Any help is very much appriciated!
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by molotowsquid

No comments:

Post a Comment