Sunday, 2 July 2017

[Skin Concerns] Every pore in my face is blocked and my face looks dirty and I hate it. Nothing clears my pores.

Beauty Tips For Body Care
When I look at my face, especially my chin area and around my mouth, my pores are blocked and look black. Not as big as blackheads but something else. Sometimes I can pop them when they get inflammed and a yellow "seed" will come out or some white stuff.I don't know why my face is so dirty. I wash daily with Cerave foaming cleanser and moisturize with either Cetaphil cream or Cerave PM lotion. I don't wear makeup.Nothing clears my pores. No amount of steaming, or scrubs (gently), or masks.... even that Aztec clay mask doesn't do ANYTHING.I was once put on a Curology formula with Tret but had to stop after a couple days because my skin is very sensitive and it got very red and irritated. I also live in Florida so staying out of the sun isn't an option.My skin is so disgusting I want to cry. Every one of my pores is filled with something that can be popped out. I want to throw up thinking about it.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by Autumn-Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment