Monday, 3 July 2017

[Skin Concerns] Really, really stubborn PIH

Beauty Tips For Body Care
I've mainly gotten over any acne acne issues as I've gotten older, shifting concern more to the anti-aging spectrum. However, once a menstrual cycle, I will get an angry cystic pimple somewhere on my cheeks. Just one. Without fail. It's a hormonal reality I've come to terms with, and it's usually not that big of a deal in the moment. Totally concealable with makeup. My problem is the hyperpigmentation that often crops up and PERSISTS. I mean like, for upwards of 6-12 months. I'm light-skinned of asian descent, so I know we're more prone to this sort of issue. Has anyone found a product particularly good at speeding the fading process along? Here's what I've got going on now:AMCerave SA cleanserAlpha Intensive Renewal Serum (14% Glycolic Acid)OR Andalou Enlighten Tumeric+C serumTrader Joe's Enrich MoisturizerClinique All About EyesSkinceuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50PM:Innisfree Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam(~twice a week) Derma E Anti Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic ScrubDifferin .1%Kiehl's Ultra Rich Facial CreamMuji Eye Essence
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by mitsuko_souma

No comments:

Post a Comment