Beauty Tips For Body Care
I need suggestions. I have severe hormonal acne on the lower half of my face. It is due to Cushing's disease due to 2 pituitary tumors so the underlying caUse can not be solved until the tumors are removed hopefully within the next year. However, I am currently using curology (9% azelaic acid, 1% clindamycin, and 0.009% tretinoin and it's not hleping anything in the lsightest). I have a lot of hyperpigmentation and a little bit of scarring on my chin, jaw, and cheeks that make me so self-conscious. I have a ton of blackheads on my nose, and in general, my skin is extremely oily- literally an oil slick. I want to feel comfortable without makeup! I am also annoyed by my under-eye hollows!Any suggestions?Side note: Has anyone tried the banish acne derma-roller and the ferulic acid/ vitamin c serum?http://imgur.com/a/yGQQn
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by jensmarty
No comments:
Post a Comment