Beauty Tips For Body Care
My face freckles are crazy light and I really want them to darken up, quite a lot if its possible. The freckles on my face are so light they almost just look like discoloration/blotches while the freckles on my arms and even my always clothed shoulders are a much darker and very visible.But of course I want to do this safely. For now I've been using Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Face Sunscreen (SPF 30), since its all I have, and spending 15-20min in the sun every day I can. But so far I've had absolutely no results and its really frustrating. If anything, my arms freckles have gotten darker! (I usually sunscreen my arms too.)Is there a different kind of sunscreen that would work better for this? Or anything else that may help? I've heard exfoliating before sunscreen/going out and a cold shower right after is supposed to help but I haven't had a chance to try that yet.If it matters I don't have a routine right now as I just started to really pay attention to my skin. I have dry skin and I'm the typical pale freckled redhead. I use Lumene Lahde Intense Hydration 24H Moisturizer, Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser/Day Lotion, and Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Cream sporadically. I don't wear any face makeup, primers, etc for now (I just got Mario Badescu facial spray but haven't worn more than once yet).For product recs, if there even are any, I live in the US and only have access to Amazon and Sephora. Very flexible budget if there's something that's actually proven to work (or is from Sephora so its returnable) but $20-50 is preferred.Edit: Almost forgot I have the extra gentle facial size Viabuff and Origins Original Skin Rose clay mask, if either of those matter or could be helpful or anything.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by photoaday_
No comments:
Post a Comment