Monday, 18 December 2017

[PSA] I found an accidental new use for The Ordinary's Glycolic Toner - overnight hair masque.

Beauty Tips For Body Care
So it was a friend's birthday the other day, and I was three-drinks-too-many when I got home.I have TO's Glycolic Toner with a spray cap - I use it as a twice weekly body exfoliator (it's absolutely superb for that, and a 1/4 the price of equivalent body equivalents).So after a shower, I accidentally picked up that instead of my normal hair leave-in conditioner...And after dousing my hair, and realising as the smell wafted to my nostrils, I thought screw it, I'm falling asleep, I'll wash it off in the morning.And I did, and washed it in the morning. And my hair was glorious when it dried. I did a bit a Googling, and apparently glycolic acid is actually now a Hot New Thing in high end $60+ haircare and salon treatments.So there's a cheap option for you...(YMMV of course... don't shout at me if it all goes wrong!)
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by PootMcGroot

No comments:

Post a Comment