Beauty Tips For Body Care
Hello lovelies!For the past many years, I have diligently followed a carefully-curated, SCA-approved skin-care routine to a T. Thanks to you, I have had PERFECT skin for about the last 5 years.But alas, I am now pregnant — and my teenage cystic acne is flaring up again! Here's my shelfie (and please forgive my one St. Ives product; I've tried removing it from my routine but find better results using it gently.)Is this common during pregnancy? And if so, is there a chance that the skincare addicts among us are aware of tweaks to a standard routine that might help during major hormonal changes like pregnancy or menopause?Edit: In my teenage years, Accutane addressed this, but it is highly contraindicated with pregnancy (and I suspect any other medication that could affect your hormones probably would be to.)
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by HandsomeLotus
No comments:
Post a Comment