Beauty Tips For Body Care
Hi everyone!I am looking for recommendations for new day and night moisturizers, as well as recommendations for hydrating and firming masks. My main goals are hydration and anti-aging. My skin is damaged from years of stress, lack of sleep and smoking (terrible I know, I know). Here are my details below :) ❤SKIN TYPEDry, dehydrated, aging (signs of skin ‘going down’ and first wrinkles due to smoking, little sleep, stress, and not taking good care of my skin over the years).CONCERNSWrinkles and aging signs, loss of tone, tiredness of the face, lack of brightness, plumpness and healthy look. When I have not slept well or eaten junk foods the day before, my skin looks 5-10 years older in the morning. It also puffs up easily when I eat salt.I don’t have issues with oil or pimples, except the occasional one usually on the chin. I have literally just a few, semi-invisible blackheads on my nose so they are not a major concern. It’s mostly my forehead that worries me, where a couple lines appeared and the tone has gone down a lot.GOALShydrate, reduce signs of aging, firm the skin, and achieve a more ‘awake and healthy’ look.CURRENT ROUTINEAMOil Cleanser: BANILA Clean it Zero Cleansing BalmWater Cleanser: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleanser Water GelExfoliant: Superdrug Vitamin E Facial ScrubToner: La Roche-Posay Soothing LotionEye cream: Wellmaxx Hyaluron Anti-Age Day & Night Perfect Eye GelMoisturizer: Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 <----- LOOKING FOR NEW PRODUCTSunscreen: Ambre Solaire Sensitive Face and Neck Sun Cream SPF50PMOil Cleanser: BANILA Clean it Zero Cleansing BalmWater Cleanser: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Cleanser Water GelExfoliant: Superdrug Vitamin E Facial ScrubToner: La Roche-Posay Soothing LotionSerums, I alternate betweenViola Skin Vitamin C serum + COMPATH Retinol serum with hyaluronic acid and aloe veraThe Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + Hyaluronic Acid Exfoliating SerumFace Mask (at least once/week) <----- LOOKING FOR NEW PRODUCTGarnier Pomegranate Sheet Mask orGarnier Vitamin C ShotEye cream: Wellmaxx Hyaluron Anti-Age Day & Night Perfect Eye GelMoisturizer: Clarins Multi-Active Nuit <----- LOOKING FOR NEW PRODUCTMISC INFO25 FemaleLive in dry climateLots of waterDiet is ¾ healthy, ¼ junk foodI do not exercise but walk 45-60 minutes a day for commute1 coffee a day (not great I know)User of vape 6/12mg nicotine (also bad I know, but at least quit cigarettes last year and slowly cutting down on it)Daily multivitamin Centrum WomanDaily Vitamin D3 2000 IUDaily 5-HTP 100-200 mgIssues with anaemia a few months ago^90% of the above I have learned through YOU guys (and r/AsianBeauty) and I have seen major improvements already, so I trust you with my life! ❤ I want to know which daily and night moisturizer you would recommend, what masks you would recommend and if you have any suggestions to further improve my routine for my skin type. The products I use now are good, but I am looking for something with better results!Lots of love xx
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by OnTheSideoftheShirt
No comments:
Post a Comment