Thursday, 21 February 2019

[skin concerns] Best routine for Seborrheic Dermatitis, Pimples, Stretch Marks and Scars?

Beauty Tips For Body Care
Dear skincare addicts,I have been having issues with my skin for several years now, but never really thought I could really do anything about it until I found this sub. I have never had a skincare routine really, but all the positive posts in here have given me a little hope and motivation to do something about my skin, finally :)About me and my conditions:I am male, 25 years old.- Seborrheic dermatitis: Primarily left and right beside my nose, the skin on my nasal wings is always kind of red and becomes white and flaky from time to time. Other places where it flares up occasionally when I am stressed is under my nose (see image) and between or under my eye brows. So far I have been treating it with a weak cortisone cream, with limited success though.- Pimples/Blackheads: I don't have acne, although I still get pimples on my face quite regularly if I don't watch what I eat (I avoid dairy, gluten and sugar). I also tend to have plenty of blackheads on my nose.- Skin injury / Stretch Marks: The skin left and right from my nose (under my eyes) has a different touch and feel to it, the skin is visibly raised and the pores are larger and the whole skin texture is different. It's also a bit dry, although not 100% sure if it is dehydrated or not.- Scars: I used to pop some of my pimples in the past and it seems there are a few scars left behind from that. At least the skin color where the pimples were changed.​Here's an image of my face for you to better judge my skin problems: https://imgur.com/a/24ZswL2What would you recommend me as a routine? Will a Cleanser and Moisturizer be enough?Especially, what will I need to heal the stretch marks / raised skin? Will it ever look normal again?​Thank you very much in advance!!
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by messi2600

No comments:

Post a Comment