Tuesday, 20 April 2021

[Review] Sun Bum Baby Mineral Spray SPF 50-- WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

Beauty Tips For Body Care
I'm convinced there must be something wrong with this sunscreen, it's too good to be true. It's a 100% mineral (TD and Zn), fragrance-free sunscreen with no tint. It comes as a spray that I spray into my hands.The texture is super liquidy and easy to blend into skin, requires very little rubbing for it to disappear. The white cast is essentially nonexistent (for context I am fair) even with a couple layers I barely notice it. I love how light it feels on my skin as well, something hard to find with mineral sunscreens. The finish is very dewy and moisturizing, I don't find it greasy at all with my dry skin (oily skin may not love). It was $13 for 3 oz at Target which is more expensive than other options, but for the performance I think it's worth it as my dress up sunscreen. I have nothing negative to say about this stuff, I'm very suspicious haha
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by ChemistryGood

No comments:

Post a Comment