Saturday, 4 July 2015

Benzoyl peroxide vs salicylic acid?

Beauty Tips For Body Care
Is one generally more effective than the other or does it completely depend on the individual? Also, is either one suited to a certain type of acne? I haven't used any actual acne products in a long while now up until recently so I'm a bit out of the loop on what to use, but I have been having constant tiny breakouts/whiteheads only on my chin (rest of my face is clear) so I've been using a 2% salicylic acid gel on that area twice a day. At first I thought it was quickly helping but I think it was a fluke because my chin is basically the same now as it was before. Would a different acne product like BP be more suitable for this type of acne? Or is it just that this particular gel isn't effective? There are so many products out there I don't know what is best for my specific issue!
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by arielle_

No comments:

Post a Comment