Saturday, 4 July 2015

How to deal with dry hands, skin and eyes from living in a room with near zero humidity.

Beauty Tips For Body Care
I've since turned off the AC in my room however the fan setting on it is blasting 24/7. I live in a very dry, dusty, non-humid, desert environment and I know some of the dust from outside is getting inside my room, lungs and drying out my skin, eyes and skin (along with everything else).I've filled dozens of bowls, jugs (10L) of water and placed them around the house (in front of the AC) but with little effect. A humidifier is not an option at the moment, are there ANY other natural methods I can try?I use coconut oil every other day, but it doesn't last very long. One walk to the supermarket and I am dusty and dirty again in minutes.I thought of getting a purifying houseplant but there is no sunlight coming into my house. So, the house plant would not survive or at least not be successful.I spray the room everyday but the effect lasts only a few seconds. I boil water in a pot but the difference to my hands, skin and eyes is negligible enough, I feel no difference.Every morning I wake up to dry hands, dry eyes and dry skin. I have a normal skin type. I also eat healthy.I don't have an actual fan. It's the AC turned off with the fan setting ON. I can try hanging a towel in front of it but whatever I put in front of the AC is dried out within minutes. I would have to replace the towel every hour?The bathroom door remains open for ALL showers, including steamy showers. However, this makes little difference. My hands, skin and eyes are dry all the time.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by zanoo911

No comments:

Post a Comment