Beauty Tips For Body Care
I recently got Biore UV Perfect Face Milk (SPF 50/PA++++). I've only had it a couple of days so I don't have much experience with it yet. This weekend I am going on a long and wonderfully brutal hike. I couldn't find anything on SCA about how it holds up to sweat and physical activity, but did find some mentions from searching google that it is sweat and water proof (but these mentions are also largely confined to people's comments in reviews, and it's not clear where the info came from). Does anyone have any experience using this sunscreen outdoors and/or for physical activity for prolonged periods? Does it hold up well and do its job? So far I love it for daily use and the way it feels on my skin, but I want to be sure that whatever I slap on my face this weekend, that I can trust it'll protect me despite sweating, etc. I do plan to reapply every 2 hrs and will be bringing it with me on the hike.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by cramoisipavot
No comments:
Post a Comment