Beauty Tips For Body Care
Its been a very long time since I've been able to use an actual moisturizer. I realized in the past year that my skin is super sensitive and needs to be babied a little bit. I also realized that pretty much all my pimples were from products I was using and it took me forever to find a routine that worked. The only thing I have had trouble with over and over again is picking a moisturizer. Lately I have been using Biafine on my face at night at the end of my routine, but I'd like to have something else to use instead because I live in the US and Biafine is kind of a pain to order and have shipped to me internationally.I don't really have a price range, I'm just desperate to find anything that will work.routine:morning: wash face with water or La Roche Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser, La Roche Posay Anthelios SPF 50night: wash face with La Roche Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream, Hada Labo Gokujyun Toner, Benton Snail Bee Essence, BiafineOnce a week I do a 40% Lactic acid peel from MUAC, and just about every other day I spot treat with La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo (US version).If anyone could help I would be eternally grateful.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by octopop
No comments:
Post a Comment