Beauty Tips For Body Care
Hi there. I love this sub and it has been incredibly useful! I now use a daily sunscreen (Biore Watery Essence), but I am hoping to maximize its effectiveness and minimize my misuse. Hoping these are easy questions and I can maximize my sun protection!1.) I know that it takes 15-20 minutes to become effective before going outdoors, but do I need to wait 20 minutes after applying sunscreen before applying makeup?2.) If I use liquid foundation, does that negate my sunscreen/wipe it off? Should I be using a water resistant sunscreen instead if I use liquid foundation?3.) I know you can't reapply over makeup. I have been using cleansing cloths towards the end of the day to remove makeup and reapply SPF. Is that sufficient or do I need to be doing more to clean my skin before reapplying?4.) In terms of real-world protection, sometimes it doesn't always work to have sunscreen on all day, every two hours, like clockwork. I look horrible in sun hats (to the point where people actually make fun of me), but I have quite a few straw fedoras. Do these provide any real sun protection, when worn low on the brow? Or should I just suck it up and look stupid in one of those big, floppy hats?Thank you in advance!
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by privatecaboosey
No comments:
Post a Comment