Beauty Tips For Body Care
I'm done looking awful. I want to try and start looking better. I used to spend a ton of money on make up that'll make me look better but I'm deciding to quit and start sorting out my health.I've had pimples since I was 9 and it's only gotten worse. I also have a tendency to pick them - most of the time unconsciously. I can't stand the sight of them so I always try to get rid of them properly if I can but that just leads to horrible scars.I saw a dermatologist at one and all she recommended was a pill - Roaccutane, but it's so horribly expensive here - about 100 USD for 30 tablets, taken once a day and it eventually became too much to afford.I've stuck to mostly drugstore brands but they suck and my skin is either oily or dry or both.I've started trying to get my diet in order so I can lose weight as well - killing the fried foods for the fresh and healthy.I'd like to start on the right track with my skin care - what products would be best for oily, occasionally dry, sensitive skin?EDIT: Belatedly realized pictures would help. Sorry for the potato-quality phone camera:http://imgur.com/a/IoYkc
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by allyjbelle
No comments:
Post a Comment