Beauty Tips For Body Care
So I use Make Up Artist's Choice mandelic acid toner every night and once a week I use their mandelic acid peel. Tonight I was(am) exhausted and in my sleepy state I accidentally put on the peel when I thought I was putting on the toner. I didn't realize until later when I saw my face was getting red. This is a problem because you're only supposed to have the peel on for 3-5 minutes, and I had it on for about 20-30 minutes (yikes!).Has anyone else made a stupid mistake like this where you'd put the wrong thing on your skin and/or left something on too long?Any tricks for trying to keep my skin from peeling uncontrollably over the next week or two? Should I just religiously slather lotion on and prepare to face the consequences?I'd love any advice on the issue!
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by deadpan_jane
No comments:
Post a Comment