Beauty Tips For Body Care
So, recently I bought some cold pressed jojoba oil for my hair. I've been loving the results and how it really seals in moisture from my leave in.I did a patch test behind my ear, to see how my skin would react. After the results came back fine, I decided to put some on my face for a few nights. My skin is SUPER even and hydrated, I've never seen it like this. I use it at night and wake up with amazing, non greasy, even skin.My question is, is it moisturizing my face if I don't use it after moisturizer? I just put it on after washing my face, but I'm wondering if I need to use my moisturizer before I use the jojoba. I'm worried it might clog my pores or something. Sorry about this noob question, I just recently started getting more involved in my skin care.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by wake_and_vape
No comments:
Post a Comment