Saturday, 4 July 2015

Just wanted to say thank you.

Beauty Tips For Body Care
I've had troubles with breakouts on my forehead, intermittently, for years. No one could ever figure out the cause or how to fix it completely. I've tried dozens of washes and products and cream combinations. Clyndamycin worked best, but only for a short time. I also hated having to worry about doctors appointments to renew it.I saw suggestions here and there for over the counter 10% benzoyl peroxide gel. And to stop using so many different products.3 days of trying that and the difference is tremendous. It's really made me so happy, to be honest. No before/after because my skin problems were/are far from that bad, but enough to make me self-conscious for photos now and then because I'm also quite pale.So thanks, /r/skincareaddiction!
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by J_Andrew89

No comments:

Post a Comment