Sunday, 5 July 2015

Urea cream and grits...? (+acne :()

Beauty Tips For Body Care
Hey guys, I recently purchased a 10% urea cream to try and deal with my dry skin. I already had a moisturizer that I love and works for me, however, I still needed a bit of extra moisture since I exfoliate every night (and I want to be ready for winter).After the first night of using the urea cream, I had major grits for the first time in months when removing my makeup the next night! I was quite happy. Is there a reason this could happen? Do you think it has anything to do with the urea cream?Also, I haven't had new pimples for about a week now which is totally miraculous since I've always had a few for the past year, but I've gotten a few new ones since using the urea cream. I hear that it has light exfoliation properties, do you think it's just purging or am I breaking out? I hope it isn't the latter because this is the first time I've had my face feel REALLY moisturized and STAY that way upon waking up.Any thoughts appreciated! Thanks all! My major acne has mostly gone away thanks to you, and I'm mostly left with minor breakouts and extreme PIE, which really sucks but at least it's flat and I can cover it up enough with bb cream.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by cassieness

No comments:

Post a Comment