Beauty Tips For Body Care
Hello. I'm 16 and this past year I treated my cystic acne. My skin type is oily. I went to the dermatologist and she prescribed me minocycline for 3 months. My skin went from red,awfully close together pimples that would never go away in the cheek area to nice,clean skin.To treat the acne scars,she prescribed me 12% glyco-A cream from Isis Pharma. My scars have definitely faded considerably, but my skin isn't perfect because I still get a cyst or a white head that leaves a scar behind. Recently,I observed I'm going to finish the tube. The dermatologist said to buy Isotrexin (I don't know if it runs by this name in english speaking countries but it contains isotretinoin) after I'm done with the cream but my scars aren't done fading. Should I just buy another cream thingy until all the scars are gone? If I do, is it safe for me to use it indefinitely?The problem is I still get pimples. Not many of them,maybe 2-3 normal ones when my period is nearing and one that leaves a scar hmm once in three weeks? Are those enough of a concern for me to get Isotrexin? The doc said I should only get it if pimples start reappearing in a distant future,not right after the cream.Also,my nightly routine is: usual make remover,a foam cleanser from Clearskin and the glycolic acid cream. In the morning I wash my face with a gentle face wash and I put on sun screen.I hope you guys can help. I don't think I can afford another visit to the doctor and she won't help on the phone. I'm worried that I might damage my skin if I keep on using the acid cream, but also worried my acne will return and get worse again if I don't get the Isotrexin. Could I use them both safely?
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by margotverger
No comments:
Post a Comment