Saturday, 24 October 2015

So I've recently discovered that I don't have blackheads, I have sebaceous filaments [Skin Concerns]

Beauty Tips For Body Care
As the title says, I've finally discovered that I don't have blackheads (the adverts have been lying to me for years!), but they are sebaceous filaments. It's like getting a diagnosis, even if I know there's no cure it's still nice to know what it is!When I say recently, I mean today. And this is the first time I've ever visited this subreddit, so it's all new to me, including all the abbreviations etc.For years I've just been using a generic face scrub from the supermarket. But this basically does nothing, apart from make my skin feel not oily for about 30 minutes after I use it on a morning.I have quite oily skin on my forehead, cheeks (under my eyes and around my cheekbones) and a very oily nose, after about 3 hours. I can rub my hand over my forehead by about 11am and I can see the oil on my hand. I often wash my face during the day just with water to try clean sole of this off. As you can tell I'm an amateur and know nothing about skincare.I'm just looking for advice in laymen terms, including which products I should try, and how to apply them etc, as I have absolutely no idea.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by DigbyDoesDallas

No comments:

Post a Comment