Saturday, 24 October 2015

[Skin Concerns] (NSFW) Red, hard-ish, non-itchy or painful bumps, only on ONE butt cheek

Beauty Tips For Body Care
I've got red, non-itchy, non-painful bumps showing up on only my left bum cheek and I really don't know what to do about them. I have NO idea what they are. I'm really hoping to get some help here, as I can't make it to a doctor just yet (I recently moved and am still getting my insurance paperwork in order). I have searched and found other threads like this one and have been trying a variety of different tactics over the past several weeks (zinc shampoo, amlactin), and these things are only spreading. I'm seriously so impossibly disheartened.Here's a pic, nsfwMy biggest fear is that they're an STD/STI. I recently started having non-protected sex with someone who I thought I could trust and who told me that they are clean. I realize that this could have been a mistake. I always read that STD's occur around the site of contact though, or are painful, and I've had no bumps around my vulva, or even at ALL on the other side of my butt.They feel hard/dry and IRL they look red but in the picture they almost look like they have shiny heads (ignore the red scar on the right, that is older than these guys).Can anyone help me out? I just want to cry already... I will definitely see a doctor when I can but you guys are always so insightful about this stuff and I'd like to see if anyone recognizes this.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by unhappybumcheek

No comments:

Post a Comment