Tuesday, 27 October 2015

[Review] Castor oil for dandruff!

Beauty Tips For Body Care
So, the brand isn't important, I'm just going to tell you that I used 100% pure castor oil so shop around for best price. If you REALLY want to know the brand I used, I can let you know but I think 100% pure is probably going to be all the same.I have REALLY stubborn dandruff that usually only responds to really strong stuff, like prescription foams.I got a bottle of castor oil for review anyways and decided to see if it'd help my dandruff since it seems too drying for moisturizing and I left it on my scalp (mine has a pointed top, it's a squeeze bottle, so applied lines and rubbed it in) for about 10-15 minutes. Then I rinsed my scalp with my sulfate and alcohol free shampoo (I have stupid dry hair) twice to make sure it was all out (you won't need to do it more than just once with normal shampoo). It smells like olive oil, and I didn't want to be walking around smelling like that or with a greasy scalp.So I'm running my fingers through my scalp and there's no flakes! I even scratched at the skin to see if I could get it to flake, but it's not! Pleasantly surprised with this stuff. It's cheap, a little goes a long way, and it actually worked!!!
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by msminnamouse

No comments:

Post a Comment