Beauty Tips For Body Care
About two days ago, I noticed a clogged pore on the area to the left of my nose. Like a dummy, I decided to pick at it. I was able to squeeze out what I thought was a plug. It was a little inflamed but I thought it would go down tomorrow and all would be good. Well I woke up this morning to a large blind zit where I squeezed. I was so disappointed especially because I have not had one pimple for 2 whole months.I read about PRID and all the good reviews about it bringing zits to a head so I decided to go for it. I went to my CVS and picked it up. It looks like this: http://www.amazon.com/Smiles-Prid-Homeopathic-Drawing-Salve/dp/B00016X604 . Once I was finished with my classes, I put on a thick layer on the spot with a qtip and covered it with a bandaid. By the 3 hour mark, I went to the bathroom to check on progress and I was so happy to see a HEAD ON MY ZIT IN JUST 3 HOURS. This time I was able to get all the gunk out and I'm super convinced I got the actual core out this time. This is my first time using it so I can't say it's my holy grail spot treatment yet but NOTHING has worked this quickly.Please please please pick it up and try it for yourself :-)
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by goodjobjen
No comments:
Post a Comment