Sunday, 25 October 2015

[Skin Concerns] My skin is disgusting

Beauty Tips For Body Care
I'm really depressed because of my skin and hate myself for it. I now it's not my fault but after 9 years of acne i'm just tired of it.My skin is very strange. My cheeks look always red and irritated (my derm said it's seborrhoeic dermatitis and gave me an anti fungal cream, which didn't helped). The area around my mouth is yellowish and there are always pimples. The rest of my face is just covered in oil. Moreover i have scars which somehow don't heal.My current routine is: AM: A gentle cleanser from la-roche Posay, apple cider vinegar and zeniac lp forte (which helps to control the oil a bit)PM: The same but i use a cetaphil moisturizer instead of zeniac.My derm gave me every topical creme. Nothing helped. I don't know what to do anymore..http://imgur.com/a/Rj0cI
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by random_user22234

No comments:

Post a Comment