Sunday, 2 July 2017

[Acne] Diet as a solution

Beauty Tips For Body Care
I've been trying to curb my acne for 10+ years and it's been a roller coaster journey so far. After experimentation with hundreds of products, I've finally landed on a routine that worked for me (check my previous post).Although this routine worked, I still got breakouts, no matter how diligent I was. I started noticing that drinking milk was especially bad, so I deduced that it must be the milk and milk products I was consuming.Since this realization, I've cut down milk products significantly, cut down sugar to a minimum and try to cook my own meals as much as I can. The results have been astounding; not only does my skin look better, it also doesn't break out when I skip a wash or two. I had no digestive issues consuming milk based products previously but it's clear that my body was reacting to these products through my skin.So to conclude, if you're like me in that you've been trying for many years to improve skin solely through skincare routines, I highly recommend looking into improving your diet to see if it works for you. I just thought I'd share this insight with the SCA community, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this!
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by arghmyskin

No comments:

Post a Comment