Beauty Tips For Body Care
I came across a niacinamide 10% formulation that seems better than The Ordinary's version and around the same price - Skinlex is $13.60 for 2oz, the Ordinary is $6.50 for 1 oz.However, they have two versions, which makes it confusing. One contains, among others, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, which is said to increase the efficacy of niacinamide, whereas the other version contains MSM and antioxidants.Here are the ingredient lists:Skinlex 10% Niacinamide Serum: Water, Niacinamide (10% Vitamin B3), N-Acetyl Glucosamine (Amino Acid Sugar), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Cocoyl Honeyate (Honey Derived Ingredient), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Allantoin (Anti-irritant), Xanthan Gum (Food-Grade Texturizer), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Antimicrobial), Caprylyl Glycol (Humectant), Sorbic Acid (Food-Grade Preservative), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative)Skinlex 10% Niacinamide & MSM Serum: Water, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Ferulic Acid (Antioxidant), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Allantoin (Anti-irritant), Hydroxyethylcellulose (Plant-Derived Amino Acid), Caprylyl Glycol (Humectant), Ethylhexylglycerin (Preservative)Both are said to have a "light-as-water" texture. I wish the version with antioxidants contained N-Acetyl Glucosamine too....Now I don't know which one to order.Which one would you choose?EDIT: I checked the delivery costs and they are $15 for Europe.... In that case The Ordinary still wins.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by inatorr
No comments:
Post a Comment