Beauty Tips For Body Care
Hi there! 35/F, Colorado (arid climate), East Asian background. Had cystic acne in high school and university, now mostly deal with closed comedones and the occasional pre-menstrual zit here and there. I think my skin is somewhere between combination and oily, although the environmental effects of living in Colorado sometimes make it tough to discern.This year, I realized my skin was horribly dehydrated, so I researched heavily on this sub and managed to repair it over the past couple of months. (Hooray!) Now I'm looking to work on texture. I know BHA/AHA is highly recommended, but I am a little bit terrified because in the past (easily ten or fifteen years ago), salicylic acid gave me a horrible allergic reaction in the form of a rash. I seem to be able to use Stridex as a spot treatment, but I'm afraid of using it beyond that.Here are pictures of my skin taken this morning after a shower:https://imgur.com/a/8uOniKind people of /r/SkincareAddiction, do you think an AHA is the way to go? Or something else? Are there any other products you'd recommend? I was thinking about azelaic acid from TO. Thank you so much for any thoughts!Current routine:AM:Cleanse with waterVanicream Moisturizing Skin CreamOMI Solanoveil Sunscreen SPF 50+ PA++++Occasional noncomedogenic makeup (maybe 1-2 times per week)PM:Remove makeup with Albolene if wearing anyCleanse with either Cetaphil facial cleanser or Noble pyrithione zinc bar, switching every other nightHada Labo Tokyo Anti-Aging Hydrator every other nightCeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by tenkha
No comments:
Post a Comment