Sunday, 2 July 2017

[Skin Concerns] I've had this problem for an entire year, have been to the doctor several times, it's beginning to feel like I need a miracle to solve it! (3 pictures included)

Beauty Tips For Body Care
This started a year ago, a lot changed this time last year, I got a new job, new girlfriend and moved house. So there are many things that could be causing thisHere are the 3 images: http://imgur.com/a/xXVF1Symptoms: I usually have a longer beard, and I have very dry flakey skin underneath the beard. I have tried shaving the beard off but it doesn't go away.The dead skin appears to form overnight, and I exfoliate in the morning and it tends to stay away the entire day.The dry skin will never leave the area photographed and has never shown up anywhere elseIt is sometimes itchy, but when it's going to be bad the next day it feels more of a tingly burning sensationAttempted solutions:Changed toothpaste and toothbrushUsed tea tree oil on my beard dailyExtra strong moisturiserTested negative for Cold sore virusTested negative for bacterial infectionChanged eating habits, removed dairy, eggs, sea food, coffee etc from my diet.Tried different moisturisersTried Nizoral shampoo dailyWhen I go on vacation it doesn't improvePotential Causes: I work in quite a dusty office with a lot of plants around the placeMy house is basically on a building site so a lot of dust aroundMy beard is incredibly thick which could dry out my skinAny suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by JamesIsNotMyName12

No comments:

Post a Comment