Wednesday, 20 February 2019

[Misc] mum is making acne so much worse

Beauty Tips For Body Care
Ok so i have acne scars and every week or so get the odd pimple, as we all know scars take long to fade so my arab diy-face-stuff mum just threw out ALL my products telling me 'im ruining my face'. Over 150 pounds worth. She told me she did it for my own good and bought me dove soap and told me to wash my face with it and after rub lemon juice on my face. So im sitting here with lemon juice stinging the hell out of my skin and im really upset. I feel like im going to wake up tomorrow with a huge breakout. She doesnt get the difference between acne scars and pimples so she just sometimes randomly shouts ' look how you have ruined your face' ' your face is ugly now'. I was actually starting to feel like the scars were FINALLY fading even thought it was a tiny difference. So all that money I saved to buy the REN, drunk elephant etc, all gone. She doesnt know how much this all cost. I know lemon is going to DESTROY my moisture barrier and that all those sls and other nasties in the soap will cause havoc. now shes suggesting for me to boil milk and get the cream residue and use it as moisturiser! I dont know what to do anymore.
Girls Blog 2015
Submitted by scapleasehelpmyskin

No comments:

Post a Comment